As soon as people started getting cars, they were finding ways to protect them from the elements. As technology has progressed, the ways of keeping your car tidy have progressed as well. A climate-controlled, ventilated, and custom-lit multi-bay garage is not in the cards for most car owners, but you can definitely find a quality car cover that will fit your budget.
There are several important things to consider when selecting your cover.
· Access – how hard is this to put on and take off? Can one person do it alone, or will you need help?
· Fabric – while an impermeable fabric may first seem like the best choice, one that breathes may be better for the long-term health of your finish. You may want something that allows moisture, condensation, and heat to escape.
· Fit – has your cover been designed specifically for your make and model? Does it fit well, without pulling and gaping?
· Coverage – how much of your vehicle does it cover? Will it provide the protection you are seeking?
· Fiber content – the variety of fibers and finishes available means you can find the perfect cover for the level of protection you seek. Take your time and figure out your priorities, so you can select just the right one.
· Warranty – does your car cover have coverage? Does the manufacturer provide a factory warranty?
· Convenience – is the cover in stock, and will it get to you quickly? How easy is it to order? Can you get other needed parts from the same supplier?
· Quality – is this a branded product from a reliable manufacturer?You can keep your car looking its best with a genuine OEM Ford car cover, designed specifically for your vehicle’s make and model. Your car can’t move itself to get away from danger, so you need to shelter it from tree sap, insects, birds, dust, sun and heat, impacts, and blowing sand. This Covercraft product can do all that, and more. It’s an easy on, easy off way to keep your vehicle safe from everyday hazards.
Visit us today and check out our great inventory of car covers